7.23.2008

Dinner on my birthday...

Charlie Chaplin's Montecito Cafe was my choice for our meal and boy was it YUMMY.  I loved every bite of my spinach linguine with chicken & sun dried tomatoes.  But even better than that were the people that came all the way up there to celebrate with me.  It meant the world to me to have Paige all the way from Thailand just in time, Marci from Long Beach although she has just arrived home from 3 weeks in Washington DC, Sarah and Tom from Pasadena and Jason and Holly!  And of course my fam there was too.  

Jason and Holly (and baby #3 on the way, Jeremiah!)
Love my Sarah Jean...
My fancy drink, some kind of raspberry lemon drop I think!  Tasty!
My little Peach...

Marci looking HOT in her purple dress!

After dinner we walked back to the house for dessert and to open some gifts.  We had some awesome cheesecake and strawberries.  Mmmmmm...

Mom and Grandma June


My mom and Tom (Sarah's husband)
Isn't she cute in that purple?  
All in all it was a wonderful night that I won't soon forget.  I love my friends and family, that was the best part.  Thank you Jesus for my last 30 years.  I can't wait to see what You have in store for the next 30.  Thank you for blessing me with such wonderful people in my life.  I am truly blessed and thankful.  You are so good to me.

1 comment:

Cheryl, Casey, Jett and Granger Haun said...

Kimberly... I wish so bad I could have been with your on your big day. I'm glad we get to celebrate together soon. Love you.