7.14.2008

"She said yes..."

Adam and Dani are engaged!!!... and since Adam's mom and sister were in town from Texas, we thought there would be no better time for a party! My parents opened their home, again, for us to throw a beautiful party for them. It was so much fun to do... and they are just so dang cute together.

Karen, Ashley and Jill picked out this awesome cake... I just love what it says, so clever!
Ashley and I were matching the theme colors for the party. :)
Adam being... well, Adam!
Riff Ram Mania
Anyone ever heard of the "Riff Ram?" I didn't think so. Well, only if you are a true TCU (Texas Christian University) fan would you know about the Riff Ram. Apparently is it a cheer that is done at football games and has been around a long time as Linda sang it when she was in school there and so did Ashley just a few years ago. GO FROGS!
Riff, Ram, Bah Zoo
Lickety, Lickety, Zoo, Zoo
Who, Wah, Wah, Who
Give ‘em hell, TCU

Ahhh... family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your mom should be party planners. I think it's your destiny ;) ~Allegra