Yesterday was a wonderful day. I woke up early and walked on the beach with my mom at Butterfly Beach. It was beautiful and perfect weather. Then we went to brunch at Pierre LaFond up in Montecito. After lunch we went downtown for some shopping at Paseo Nuevo. I layed about for an hour or so with my new bathing suit (gift from my husband) and then got ready for dinner. The house we rented is so close to the Montecito Cafe that we were able to walk!! Dinner was amazing as I expected. I had my usual from there - spinach fettucine with chicken and sun dried tomatoes. After dinner we came back to the house for cheesecake and coffee and to open a few gifts. What a beautiful day! It doesn't get much better than that.
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit...
7.13.2008
Turning 30 is great...
Yesterday was a wonderful day. I woke up early and walked on the beach with my mom at Butterfly Beach. It was beautiful and perfect weather. Then we went to brunch at Pierre LaFond up in Montecito. After lunch we went downtown for some shopping at Paseo Nuevo. I layed about for an hour or so with my new bathing suit (gift from my husband) and then got ready for dinner. The house we rented is so close to the Montecito Cafe that we were able to walk!! Dinner was amazing as I expected. I had my usual from there - spinach fettucine with chicken and sun dried tomatoes. After dinner we came back to the house for cheesecake and coffee and to open a few gifts. What a beautiful day! It doesn't get much better than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are so sad we didnt get to be with you in Santa Barbara celebrating. Im glad you had such a perfect day ( I would have loved it too ) I love 30 too!
What a good day... a great place to celebrate your birthday!
Yay! I'm so glad your day was wonderful. Wish I could have been there... Love you.
Post a Comment