7.11.2008

10 Reasons I love Santa Barbara

So... we are in Santa Barbara to celebrate my 30th birthday tomorrow. I love it here and thought I should list my top 10 reasons for thinking this place is the bomb...

1. It smells like Eucalyptus leaves and the sea
2. There are trees everywhere
3. You can stand just about anywhere and see the ocean and the mountains at the same time
4. Westmont is here and I just love it there, SO many good memories
5. I love Blenders in the Grass
6. The weather is almost always awesome
7. Walking instead of driving is encouraged
8. I feel God here (not to say God isn't everywhere else too, but for me... He's really here)
9. Even the freeway has an ocean view
10. Life is just a little bit slower than in OC, people move slower, they take just a little more time to stop and smell the roses and you can just feel that when you're here

There are probably 20 other reasons why I love it here but these are some great ones. I am so blessed and thankful to be here to celebrate my 30th. Pics to come later. :)

1 comment:

Todd said...

11. Elderly couples who take their dogs along for a walk in a stroller.