6.15.2008

Wiffle Ball Day...

The 3rd annual Wiffle Ball Day took place on Memorial Day. Per usual, we had a yummy breakfast, played a little ball, and then enjoyed a bbq! Long gone are the days of major arguments and hostility amongst the players as they have set up rules and regulations that take care of most of that. What remains, however, is the talk between the many players. I wish I had that on video, sadly I don't. But it is enjoyable. Especially from G...

Little Owen made it to his first Wiffle Ball Day to cheer on his daddy's team. Actually, he was napping most of the time...
Caden was amazing considering he was the only little one aside from Owen (and Owen is not that much fun to play with yet for a 5 year old). He was a trooper all day. Brent bought him this awesome gun... I think that helped a lot during the waiting!
Mike on the grill with Tawnia's sun glasses... nice.
Casey... hmmmm
Randy and Heather brought an enormous pickle, er, watermelon, I mean...
Sarah, Tawnia and little O
Peace out from G.

Enjoy God Bless America sung by Casey, Mike and the crew at the beginning of the game...

No comments: