Tuesday Asher turned 2 weeks old! These two weeks have been the most intense of my entire life. I never knew it could be this hard. But then, he is so sweet and adorable it's all worth it. I am thankful that Brent was able to take an additional week off work for baby bonding and mommy sanity! I really need him. And my mom has been amazing... so helpful and generous. I really needed her too. The Lord has provided where we were in need.
And... THANK YOU to those of you that signed up to bring us dinner. It has been such a blessing to not have to think about cooking or going out. We are truly blessed by your generosity.
Here are some photos from the last few days!
2 weeks old and not the best day... it was a rough one.
And... THANK YOU to those of you that signed up to bring us dinner. It has been such a blessing to not have to think about cooking or going out. We are truly blessed by your generosity.
Here are some photos from the last few days!
2 weeks old and not the best day... it was a rough one.

These next two photos are deceiving as it may lead you to believe that he is sleeping in his crib! On the contrary... he napped for all of about 10 mins in his crib, just enough time to take these cute photos of him. He is actually sleeping only with us these days as it is the ONLY way he will stay asleep for a longer amount of time... and right now... WE NEED SLEEP!


A short video from our attempted photo session yesterday! Not a very happy boy. We think he had some intenstinal issues. We changed the type of formula we are giving him and things have been much more peaceful since then. We also prayed over him and are trying to trust in the Lord for his healing. Come Lord... we need more of YOU!


4 comments:
I can't hear the audio on that video right now, but it's awesome. I'm imagining opera singing, and he builds up to the big crescendo at the end.
good to see these photos of him and hear a little bit of how it is going. i love you and please call if you ever want to chat. did you get the shoes? Asher is adorable! love you guys
Yay for Asher!!
He is just so darn cute!!! I can't believe he's already 2 weeks old! Love you all.
Post a Comment