5.24.2009

4 weeks/ 1 month old!

It was a big week for Asher! He turned 4 weeks old on Tuesday, and then one month old on Thursday! Big times at the Zakaryan home. We also had some visitors which was nice for mommy since the days can be long and a bit lonely sometimes.

Showing off for the camera!

This one is for Aunt Karen... thank you for my basketball shirt, I love it!
The Chops and the Dos stopped by to visit our little man!
And Boppo made a surprise visit one morning!! Asher loved seeing him!
4 weeks old...
We got a little upset after a few photos!

All in all it was a good week here at the Zakaryan home!

2 comments:

Ashley N said...

I love all the age pictures...its a great way for those of us not in Cali to watch him grow. He looks so much like baby pictures of Brent that I have seen.

t h e G l e s s n e r s said...

What a beautiful boy, Kim! I love looking of pictures of sweet Asher. And how special to see the boy cousins together. Clay has two boy cousins close to his age, and its been wonderful to see them grow up together.