Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit...
5.17.2009
Owl Outfit
We took these photos yesterday in the owl outfit for Grandma Linda because she loves owls. Asher was practicing his kicking and we thought it was so cute!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I cannot believe how much he was kicking and with both feet! He is getting ready to follow in his daddy's footsteps and have awesome dance moves!!!
3 comments:
I cannot believe how much he was kicking and with both feet! He is getting ready to follow in his daddy's footsteps and have awesome dance moves!!!
Oh Grandma Linda is going to love that!
I think my favorite thing about these videos sometimes is the commentary by Brent & Kim.
Owen loves watching you kick Asher!
Post a Comment