Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit...
So sweet! What a funny little sleeper! Ben slept in his swing for like two months...it was the only place, besides on me, that he'd sleep.
I love it - he is the cutest! Love the smile while he sleeps! He is happy and blessed!
So PRECIOUS!! What a gift from God. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks. Happy first Mother's Day Kim! Love you, Aunt Marilyn
Such a sweet little video!
i love that sweet video! he is just a precious little peanut - a true gift from the Lord! love you all!
I have already watched this video at least one-hundred times, but I could watch it all day long. He is so precious and the video clip is just perfect! Thanks!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So sweet! What a funny little sleeper! Ben slept in his swing for like two months...it was the only place, besides on me, that he'd sleep.
I love it - he is the cutest! Love the smile while he sleeps! He is happy and blessed!
So PRECIOUS!! What a gift from God. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks. Happy first Mother's Day Kim! Love you, Aunt Marilyn
Such a sweet little video!
i love that sweet video! he is just a precious little peanut - a true gift from the Lord! love you all!
I have already watched this video at least one-hundred times, but I could watch it all day long. He is so precious and the video clip is just perfect! Thanks!
Post a Comment