Asher is 3 weeks old today! Both mommy and baby are doing better and better all the time. Brent went back to work yesterday after 3 weeks off and it was sad for me, but has to be done! We missed him but really enjoyed the time together when he got home. Below you will see a short video from bath time last night... Asher was so happy in there!
These pics are from today... much happier boy today than last week!
These pics are from today... much happier boy today than last week!

2 comments:
Hi Kim! I stumbled upon your blog after clicking through some links on my friend's blog! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! Looks like you are doing well! I know the first few weeks of mommyhood are so overwhelming but enjoy this time... it goes too fast!
Hi Kim! I have heard all about Asher from Paige. Congrats! I am so glad that you are so honest that caring for a new baby is HARD!
Also, great job taking pics WITH Asher. I realized I haven't really taken many pics with either of my kids first born because I didn't love the way I look right after having a baby. But, you will be glad to have them later and so will he!
The one thing I wish I would have known last time around was that the lack of sleep does end. I remember thinking, "I will never sleep again!" But, you will! You just have to survive week by week!
He is a cutie!
Post a Comment