We celebrated the marriage of Brent's cousin, Dimitri last Saturday. Brent's mom's family all came in from Texas for the big event. We took photos at this park before the reception. There was not a ceremony, but the there was a party!

Brent's grandma, lovingly named Honey, was here from Texas to be with her children and grandchildren. This is Linda in the middle with her brothers, Brent's Uncle Mike (left) and Uncle Danny (right).
The cousins don't get to all be together very often. It was fun for them!
This is: Jill, Brent, Dimitri, Adam, and Ashley


All the cousins with Honey!
As you can see, I think Honey was a little frightened while waiting for the photos to begin, and rightfully so! This is a whacky bunch.
This is how you will usually find Ashley so I thought it only appropriate to put this photo in the blog. Ashley has THE BEST laugh, she makes you feel so good about yourself! Brent and I adore her and love it when she comes to town!
Linda's brothers were the first to think of this joke. Adam and Brent took it to a new level. Boys!
Brent's parents - Linda and Ted
Danny and Katie
The food at the reception was different that anything else I have ever eaten. Sadly, I was not very brave in trying much of it. This was the more disturbing of the bunch which also included: Shark fin soup, suckling pig, peking duck, and abelone. I'm sorry to say that I most took picture of the food rather than eating it. I wish I was more adventurous with food. Brent did a much better job of trying most things, even this fish!
Dimitri and Min did cut a cake... we were right next to the cake table!
4 comments:
Yay! I was so excited to see the pictures up! They are fabulous...it was SO good to see you guys and to share the amazing wedding experience. I can't wait to see you in November!!
Wow Kim, your scrapbooking skills are really shining through in your blog. Good Job! I was thinking about blogging about the wedding, but mine was pretty much just going to be about the Fresh Lived Fish.
Love the pics! :) Adam sent me your link and you've done a great job...
~Dani
Post a Comment