9.22.2007

30 fun facts...

In honor of Brent's 30 years of life I thought I would give you 30 fun facts about our boy...

1. He was born on September 16, 1977 and weighed 11lbs. 5oz. People looking in at all the babies in the nursery were saying "oh my gosh, look at that one!"












2. His parents brought him home from the hospital to the same house he lived in until he was 23!
3. He grew up in the OC, attending Villa Park High where his mom is currently still an English teacher










4. He grew up loving USC and USC football because his dad is the biggest fan you will ever meet5. He has ALWAYS loved animals; he loves watching them relate to one another and to humans








6. He loves to laugh and to make others laugh



He'll do just about anything to make others laugh!





7. He also loves to dance
8. He loves to travel









9. He sleeps funny







10. He loves his friends

11. He loves his family and mine well








12. He loves listening to and making music

13. He loves golf
14. He loves funny things kids say
15. He loves hiking, espe
cially the trail near our home in south Orange County
16. He loves Jesus and longs for His Kingdom to come on earth
17. He loves to be clean, always has. Being dirty makes him uncomfortable

18. He sits and stands in amazing positions quite comfortably
19. He loves a good competition
20. He loves being outside, for almost anything
21. He's a big kid

22. He is great at meeting new people and making conversation
23. He is a GREAT listener, and he really loves people
24. He gives the best hugs, tough and tender at the same time
25. He LOVES mascots

26. He loves me... quite well I might add
27. He takes care of people well, me, his parents, my mom, his sister, my friends... he is always reliable
28. He loves Apple computers
29. He loves his new car

30. He has great chest hair... it's quite manly and rugged!

Here are a few more photos that I just had to include. They don't match up with any of the facts but they are great photos!

2 comments:

Ashley N said...

Ahhh! I loved this Kim...so sweet and I was cracking up at the pictures! I know, shocking, me laughing at Brent :)

t h e G l e s s n e r s said...

Kim - you are amazing, and I love how you love Brent. Your gift is celebrating people - no doubt. I am so glad you have a husband who makes you happy. Love, Dana