Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit...
4.18.2009
Still waiting...
Our little boy has yet to arrive... we are trying to be patient and wait for him! Pray with us that he arrives before the doctors want to induce him! Thank you.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Come on little Asher- we all want to see you and love you! Hang in there Kim and Brent! I know I will see you soon- I pray it is this weekend! Love, Aunt Marilyn
2 comments:
Come on little Asher- we all want to see you and love you! Hang in there Kim and Brent! I know I will see you soon- I pray it is this weekend! Love, Aunt Marilyn
Looks like he's going to be an 11 pounder like Brent :)
Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment