4.13.2009

Easter Winnings...

After watching The Masters yesterday, we held the annual Stromback Easter Bocce Tournament @ my parents house. Even though I am about ready to pop I decided to play with my husband. We made it to the final round against Marcia and Cooper (the reigning champions)...

... and in the end the Zakaryans clinched it!

These lovely coats are a part of the ritual... similar to the green jacket presented to Angel Cabrera at The Masters!
... also Adam presented us with Starbucks gift cards!
Even though I feel as big as a house these days we won! This made my husband a very happy... he loves to win!

3 comments:

t h e G l e s s n e r s said...

You are adorable, KIm! We're praying for you lots, that the birth, nursing, sleeping, and healing go well. Can't wait to see pics of Asher. Hopefully we'll meet him soon too. Love you!

Elizabeth said...

You look so cute Kim. Asher, come on out... we cant wait to see you! Praying for that blessed day.

Ashley N said...

Oh things like this make me sad I don't live in Cali to celebrate with ya'll! I love Stromback celebrations and competitions!

PS You look great Kim!

And you too Brent.