Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit...
4.02.2009
14 Days
Today, I am officially 38 weeks pregnant! Just two weeks until my due date... but I am SO hoping he comes earlier. We are so ready for our little man to arrive. Come Asher, come!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are SO excited for you guys, and for Asher to have such GREAT parents! Ella was 8 days early, so you never know :) Can't wait to meet Asher and see you guys this summer- our families will have to hang out! Ella was in awe when she looked at Asher's beautiful room! Jill and Jason
Kim and Brent- we are so excited about little Asher coming soon- Maybe in a week- God only knows when his special day is. Hang in there and let us know, so that I can get down there if possible. We love you!! Aunt Mar and Uncle Walt!
6 comments:
We are SO excited for you guys, and for Asher to have such GREAT parents! Ella was 8 days early, so you never know :) Can't wait to meet Asher and see you guys this summer- our families will have to hang out! Ella was in awe when she looked at Asher's beautiful room!
Jill and Jason
I can't wait to meet him!!!
yay!!! i say "come asher" too! love you...can't wait to meet him! =)
Kim and Brent- we are so excited about little Asher coming soon- Maybe in a week- God only knows when his special day is. Hang in there and let us know, so that I can get down there if possible. We love you!! Aunt Mar and Uncle Walt!
Kim, you're getting sooo close!! Can't wait to see pics of Asher - soon! :) Excited for you guys... jen
I have been thinking about you all day. Are you in labor?! ;)
Post a Comment