The first week and a half of Asher's life have been quite overwhelming. We are IN LOVE with him, but the adjustment has been incredibly hard on both of us. We are making strides though and are thankful for the little graces the Lord has given us. Please keep us in your prayers as Brent found out today that he has a sinus infection and now has to wear a mask when holding or dealing with Asher. Luckily Asher loves his daddy in spite of the funny mask.
Here are some recent photos, totally random order but I thought it would be nice to post some new ones... enjoy!
Here are some recent photos, totally random order but I thought it would be nice to post some new ones... enjoy!
7 comments:
He is so dear. I love him already! Cannot wait to meet him, but I want to come when I am 100% healthy - very soon. Love to the whole Zakaryan family!!
He's so precious!!! And you look great!!! Hang in there, mama. This part's challenging, but it'll get really good before you know it. He's BEAUTIFUL, and I can't wait to meet him!!!
these photos are adorable!
Awesome to see your pictures! We look forward to seeing you guys this summer. Lifting you up in these early days of adjusting. Blessings, Jason
Oh I just can't get over how precious he is! And motherhood definitely agrees with you Kim :) I'm praying for ya'll!
He is gorgeous- I love his "1 week" birthday:) Can't wait to meet him!
yeah- we love the new pics. we cannot wait to meet him!!!!!!!! love you guys. we are continuing to pray, pray, pray! xoxo - the panfi's
Post a Comment