3.27.2009

Maternity Leave

... has been great so far! I am enjoying the time to relax and get ready for our little man to arrive. Here is a recent belly shot... he's getting big!


Paige is home! Just in time for Asher's birth Paige came home from Thailand with Sean. It was so wonderful to finally meet him in person. They seem so happy and content together... I am excited for them. I met them along with Marci and Chris for dinner this week at Cafe R&D. It was so much fun to be together again. I think they enjoyed me being the 5th wheel!

Yesterday I got to have lunch with my friend Liz and her little cutie, Hailey. Sadly, I got no photos of me and Liz... but Hailey was a little ham! This is her with her friend "Guy!"After lunch with Liz and Hailey I visited my cousin Kate and her new little one, Madsen. It was a wonderful day... lots of visiting, which I love.

What a way to spend the day!

1 comment:

rockinmama said...

yay for maternity leave & great visits! we were SO HAPPY to see you! i love those pictures of hailey. =) she was just sitting on my lap while i was looking on here and she said "ME!! GUY!!!" before i even noticed. too cute! =) i love you, kimmy!