It has become an annual tradition that the Hauns come to visit CA for Casey's birthday... he likes it that way! And this year was no exception... we just finished a wonderful weekend with our friends and miss them already!
They arrived Thursday night and started off their trip with dinner from In-n-Out. On Friday morning Casey and Brent golfed at Arroyo Trabuco while Cheryl and I had breakfast with my mom! She also took us to Nordstrom and bought us matching "nursing covers" since we are both expecting a baby very soon!
After golf we met the boys at the course for some lunch!
They arrived Thursday night and started off their trip with dinner from In-n-Out. On Friday morning Casey and Brent golfed at Arroyo Trabuco while Cheryl and I had breakfast with my mom! She also took us to Nordstrom and bought us matching "nursing covers" since we are both expecting a baby very soon!
After golf we met the boys at the course for some lunch!
On Saturday, after the boys had hair cuts with Abby in Corona Del Mar, we headed up to Long Beach to hang out with Marci and Chris. We had In-n-Out AGAIN to make C-Don happy. And then we rented a Duffy boat and tooled around the canals and harbor for a couple of hours. It was beautiful and peaceful out there.
This is our captain... Captain Chris!
On Sunday we went to church and the boys went golfing again. Cheryl and I met Marci and Chris for lunch and gelato at Fashion Island. In the evening we went to my parents house for a great dinner. All in all, it was a wonderful trip. I am so thankful that we had this time before our little ones arrive! Asher is due April 16th and Jett Remington Haun is due May 1st. We shall see!
Love you Cheryl and Casey...
and Happy Birthday again, Casey D!!
2 comments:
Thanks, y'all! We had the most wonderful time. I'm only sad we didn't have a picture of Nick that waiter.
You guys do such fun things and are blessed with such strong and amazing friendships. I love that you share it all. Thank you :)
Post a Comment