3.02.2009

Baby Shower

I had another baby shower on Feb. 21st at my mother-in-law's house!! It was thrown by Linda and Jill (my sister-in-law) and was SOOO much fun. I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in a long time and all were so kind and generous... we feel so blessed!

My amazing mother-in-law made this gorgeous quilt for us... I can't believe it. It's so cute and great colors. Her friend, Renee did the quilting on it. It's truly a work of art. We love it!

Fun gifts!


Jill got us the papasan chair that we really wanted for Asher! Thank you Jill!

Our moms... Linda and Evelyn
And Jill... the hostess with the mostest!
These women were amazing... they thought of every detail. Sadly, I was so focused on the amazing day I didn't get photos of everything I wanted to...
They had everyone bring a book for Asher which was so amazing. They did a polka dot theme (which I love) and it was so cute. The food was amazing (as always at the Zakaryan home). I loved everything!

Thank you both... I love you!

No comments: