Several weeks ago I had a first baby shower at my Aunt Mickey's house in Irvine. It was thrown by Aunt Mickey, Aunt Gena (my mom's two best friends), Aunt Marilyn (my mom's sister) and my Grandma June! It was awesome, I had SO much fun!
Paige, Gena, Me, Mom, Steph, Brooke, Michele
My God-mother... Aunt Mickey!
The food and the flowers were incredible!
My mom and Steph
My poor Aunt Marilyn ended up being very sick with the flu and couldn't come down at the last minute. :( It was so sad, we missed her! But Jen, Laura and little Paige made it and it was wonderful to see them! This is me and Jen
Me and the Magnolias!
My cute mom, we were matching!
My family... Kate, Jen with Paige, Laura, Aunt Chris
The Lindamood-Bell crew... Jaclyn, Cayce, Brittany, Jackie, me, Shannon, Allegra with Ashton
It was a special treat to have Allegra and Ashton there... he is so adorable!
The girls... Katelyn, Paige, Brooke, Steph
Yummy desserts... cheesecake and cupcakes! Thank you Aunt Gena!

One of the highlights of the day was my grandmother's speech! She talked about the day I was born, how I loved cheeseburgers as a child, and how Asher is going to be incredibly smart because my husband is so handsome! It was awesome... I loved every moment. And she was great, of course, she knows how to entertain a crowd! Thank you Grammy!

Little Paige was having a bit of a rough day... Laura and I tried to entertain by singing the "Wheels on the Bus" song with her... she loved that!
We were incredibly blessed and surprised to receive this beautiful painting from my mom's friend Allyson Akins. She is so talented. This is going to the best part of Asher's little room!
My mom and Allyson... yes, my mom was crying about the painting! :) Love you mom!
I had a wonderful, wonderful day with my friends and family. It was so fun to celebrate this little life with these women. Everyone is so excited about Asher and it was wonderful to see.
Thank you Aunts and Grandma for a glorious day!
1 comment:
I miss you :( When Asher comes into this world, I would love to make a special trip down to meet him.
Post a Comment