12.06.2008

VCC Women's Christmas Dinner

This year I was a table host at the annual Women's Christmas Dinner at church. I loved it. I got to decorate my own table with dishes and a centerpiece. It was so much fun. Brent helped me set up the table on Thursday night and then we had the dinner on Friday. The church looked so beautiful and it was so much fun to see all the different tables and how they were decorated. My mom came to the dinner with me and we had some wonderful ladies join us as well. Brent was a "Man in Black" which means he served the meal with about 30 other men. He was great! And such an enormous help to me! What a beautiful night!

2 comments:

Melissa B said...

Hi Kim, We do a Christmas Tea for the ladies at our church every year - and its the same idea. I love to see all of the different tables and how beautiful they look. It's so cool to hear you were a hostess - great job on your table.

Todd said...

Your table looks great! What a good looking couple... You guys are amazing!!