12.06.2008

Family Reunion in Oregon

Family... what a wonderful thing!
In October we all went up to the Oregon Coast for a Family Reunion. There were at least 30 of us in 3 different houses on the same street right near the beach. It was a blast! We got LOTS of hanging out time, a little shopping, some crabbing, golfing, and hiking. It was wonderful to be with everyone... and Brent & I are already looking forward to next year when there will be 3 more little ones around (Kate, Laura, and I are all pregnant!)

The Schopeck Family
The beautiful Oregon Coast...





The Sunset from the balcony at our house!
On the beach...
A game of ultimate frisbee... see video below!
Kate and Pat
After the game... Todd was beat!

Brent made time for his usual antics! Look at the leg extension on my husband in particular... flexibility!

Taylor, Cory, Brady, Brent, Todd
On our last night most of the fam went down to the beach for a bonfire... but some of us stayed behind and hung out. It was a great night, we laughed a lot!

Fifi and Lala


What else can I say but... AARON!
I am so thankful for these times together... my life is so rich because of these people and the wonderful relationships that we share. I love you family!

5 comments:

Ashley N said...

My friends and I just started playing ultimate frisbee and I love it! Love the videos of ya'll :) It looks like a wonderful time with family.

Anonymous said...

Great blogging Kim- thanks for all the great pics!! Love, Aunt Marilyn

Melissa B said...

This place was beautiful - and it really blesses me to see what a blessing your family is to one another. What a special gift.

t h e G l e s s n e r s said...

Cool - Oregon! It looks cold :). MIss you!

Todd said...

That trip was so fun!!