12.20.2008

ALOHA

... from the Little Grass Shack on Kauai's south shore.  Brent and I just arrived here this afternoon and are settling into the adorable house we rented near Poipu.  We will post some pics soon but I wanted to post a blog to let those who worry know that we arrived here safe and sound and are as happy as can be about being on vacation together, this being our 5 year anniversary trip and a "babymoon".  Asher seems to be doing well inside.  I am feeling him kick more and more all the time.  Brent is sad that he hasn't been able to feel it yet but it's coming soon I'm sure.  He seems to be moving all around in there which I take as a good sign.  And I KNOW he is going to enjoy the rest and relaxation of vacationing in KAUAI.  It is so peaceful here already.  Brent and I are off to explore a bit.  Photos soon!  Love and Merry Christmas to all.  
Blessings, 
Kim

No comments: