Christmas Eve we went to dinner at Kintaro, a recommendation from our friends, the Jacksons. It was awesome sushi! Of course, there were many the I could not try... but I LOVED what I could eat. It was a great meal for Christmas Eve. We sat at the bar and watched the chef make those amazing rolls!
Christmas morning... was a little different this year. Instead of tearing into gifts, breakfast, and family time, we had a very peaceful morning. We opened stockings together and Brent made breakfast... mmmm! Pancakes and bacon!
Then we went to the beach near our house, just down the road. We spent another glorious day basking in the sun and enjoying some great snorkeling. This spot was much better even than the day before... SO many fish and all different kinds. It was like swimming in an aquarium. We loved it! Brent went searching for a sea turtle a little further out than I was willing to go, but no luck this time. Maybe at another spot!
Then we went to "Tidepools" for dinner on Christmas Day, at the Grand Hyatt Resort. It was tasty as we suspected and such a fun and romantic atmosphere. We had a table right near the edge, near all the koi fish and the sunset!

Mmmm... dessert!
Friday morning we got up before the sun in order to get up to Princeville for golfing. It was a rainy and blustery morning here, which brought on the most beautiful rainbows!



I had the best time riding along with my husband and getting to see him golf. He is amazing. And the views from that course were SO incredible, these photos can't even explain how gorgeous it was.
After golf we had a nice lunch and showers, then we went exploring along the coast. We took the road down into Hanalei and beyond...
... all the way to the end of the road - Ke'e Beach... wow! The road doesn't go any further than this because the Na Pali Coastline begins here and is untouched by any roads.


What a wonderful day... and an amazing vacation!
2 comments:
SOOOOO jealous of you guys!!! You are glowing, you look like you are having such a wonderful time together. Cant wait to adventure back with you. We just got our Mac!!! I love it!! Im still getting everything set up, but its so much fun. Cant wait to get together and help you paint when you return.
We missed you in Cali for Christmas, but it looks like you guys had a great time in Hawaii! I'm so glad it was a quality vacation for you... BTW, you guys both have great teeth. Wow!
Sweet blogging!
Post a Comment