9.04.2008

Ashley and the Second Grade

So, my cousin Ashley is one of the funniest people that I know. Her blog updates are some of my favorite things. She just started her new school year with a bunch of new kids and has posted a few of their comments. Please do yourself a favor and read them. And Ash, please keep them coming! They are the best ever!!!!

Here is a taste:

Gloria: Miss Nichols, Kenny says he likes me and Amanda and Jessica. Just as friends right? (she clarifies with Kenny)
(Kenny smiles and shakes his head no)
Me: Kenny, are you going to have 3 girlfriends?
Kenny: (Smiles and nods his head yes)

I'm sure there will be more to come...

*As always names have been changed.

Here are some older ones too:
Lessons
Postcards
Interests

1 comment:

Ashley N said...

Oh Brent, I'm so glad you enjoyed them! I was thinking of you when I posted that blog :) I gave my students this year the same questionnaire I gave last year so some of those funny answers should be coming soon. Love ya!