Then came time for Paige's cake, actually a cupcake. See video below for the singing!
My mom and I drove up to Fresno the night before and spent the night in a hotel. Then we got to spend most of the day with the Panfi's and their friends. They have such wonderful friends. I am so thankful that we got to be there.
Paige's actual birthday was September 1st!
Singing Happy Birthday Blowing Kisses and Pointing!
2 comments:
Thanks so much Kim for showing some pictures of little Paigee's birthday. I am sure Laura will get to it one of these days if she is ever home. Anyway I love it and am so glad that you and your mom were there. Love, Aunt Marilyn
thanks for such a great post. i am a terrible mother...i have not even updated our blog yet. it was so fun and i am glad you guys could come- it really meant the world to me. and i cannot wait to have baby number 2 around the same time as you! love you- *laura*
Post a Comment