9.13.2008

Here we go...


9 comments:

rockinmama said...

yay yay yay!!! every time i see this cute little postcard on my fridge i get so excited! =) i can't WAIT for you to join the mommies club! =) you and brent are going to be *amazing* parents. love you so much girlie...
congratulations! i can't wait to meet baby zakaryan!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Hooray!

Ashley N said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Can't say it enough!!

Anonymous said...

yehhhhhhhhhhhh Kim and Brent- We are all so excited for the new little one next spring. What awesome parents he or she will have. Congratulations!!! Love, Aunt Mailyn

Adam said...

SO excited for y'all! Congratulations!!!!

dc said...

Yahoo! Soon I get to be an auntie! Or cousin-y! Or something! CONGRATULATIONS! You two are going to be the best Mommy and Daddy ever. :)

Todd said...

Come on!!! I can't wait to meet the first little Z!! :)

ChristanP said...

I'm so happy for you both! What a BLESSED little life that's coming into your world! Love, Allegra

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congratulations!