Brent's grandma, whom we lovingly call "Honey" turns 80 this December and she has never had a birthday party. So, her children got together and threw her a spectacular party. Lots of her friends were able to be there and all the family came to Texas for this big event. It was Friday night, the 23rd. The grandkids were the lucky ones to have the birthday girl at our table.
Happy Birthday Honey... we love you!

All her grandkids and significant others (like me)... Dimitri, Dani, Adam, Ashley, Honey, me, Brent, and Jill
This next series of pictures is Brent attempting to celebrate Honey's birthday in his own fashion. As only Brent can do...







Linda, Ted, Honey, Danny, and Katie
Linda and I did the flowers and decorations together. We came up with the red and gold theme a few months ago and then we went with it. It was SO much fun. And the room looked so beautiful with the flowers and things on the tables. 

It was really nice to meet Linda's best friend from college, Carol. They got to sit together and visit during the party, looked like they were having a great time catching up.


Brent and I are giving Honey this little book that everyone signed. I brought it home to finish with all these photos. It was really fun to make.

The many faces of Ashley... boy, do we love her. We miss her already!!!
Ashley was recently given these stylish new boots as a gift from a man working at the Justin Boot Co. She was very happy about this gift and was proud to show them off at the party. Cutest cowgirl boots I've ever seen. They have pink on them!!

Oh Jill... I took this photo of Jill and thought it was so funny that she posed with her hands like that. We all had a good laugh (as usual) and then decided that we should all have photos with our hands...






Even Honey joined in the crazyness... we were laughing so hard that people at the others tables were wondering what all the raucous was about. We just laughed more...
We ended the night with WAY too many family photos. It was truly insane. We got some great pics but I'm not sure it was totally worth it. All in all the party was a success because Honey was really happy. She enjoyed seeing all her friends and family so much. And all she wanted was to see all her grandkids, and she got that wish!! Happy Birthday Honey!!
1 comment:
These are great! I love the awkward posed hands pictures...they made me laugh all over again :)
Post a Comment