11.10.2007

Holli's 30th Black and White Party

We went to a 30th birthday party last night for Huy's fiancee, Holli. It was a black and white theme which was really fun. I brought a red wrap and I was literally the ONLY person there with any color. It was a little embarrassing but without it I would have been freezing. Huy said I was okay. We had fun hanging out with friends. It was at a great place where Holli lives, near South Coast Plaza.

The boys... Huy, Z, Mark, and G... we are not sure why G looks so scared. It really isn't a scary thing to get your picture taken. :)

Brent's sister Jill was also there, along with many other people from FUEL - the young adults ministry at Mariner's Church. We didn't know very many of them but enjoyed seeing Jill.



It's really hard to tell but Elizabeth is pregnant. She is due in early March. She seems to be doing great with the pregnancy and she are Mark are so happy to be having a BOY!

Brent enjoyed wearing his tuxedo... perfect occasion for it! It appears as though Brent grew a mustache in the middle of the party. I guess we all needed a reminder as to why he no longer participates in the annual mustache week. Thank you Brent for sparing us!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Well, glad you enjoyed seeing Jill there, little red riding hood.