Okay, here are two videos of Brent dancing at Brittany and Josh's wedding.
For those who have enjoyed Brent's dancing before, you may be disappointed as this is not his best, but it is one of the rare occasions that it has been caught on video.
Brent's "dancing partner" is his friend Sean Viney. Sean has more of a stationary style, while Brent really likes to explore the space.
5 comments:
Awesome moves, Brent - but where are the other dancers?
I could watch that all day, ....forwarding to everyone in my office.
sorry I wasn't there man.....I could have been your back up.
I love watching this! It brings me back to your wedding night!
This was fabulous! I love how their was another couple on the dance floor that got scared off by the two of them taking over the dance floor. I think my favorite part for some reason was when Brent just starts running around his friend in a circle pumping his arm :) So great!!
Brent--Please do this at Honey's 80th Birthday!
Post a Comment