So we don't have any wedding or big events to blog about but I wanted to post something new. I always love seeing baby pictures of people so I thought I would post a few more of ours. Some are baby and some are little kid. It's so funny to look at them this way, to see all the decorations that our parents thought were really great (of course it was in style then) and to see our faces in those little ones. Enjoy!




San Clemente still looks this... I can tell exactly where they are. Brent and I watched the fireworks on the Fourth of July together for the first time not far from where they are in this picture. 

Already trying to be like daddy!
This was my cat Samantha. She was a great cat. She would always purr around me while I watched Saturday morning cartoons. I loved her. Sadly, a coyote got her in the end.
Brent's parents still have this little rocking chair in their family room, it's so small. I think it was Ted's first when he was a wee small child.
Ahhh the Porsche! Brent's dad bought this car when he was out of college, he loved the bright orange. When Brent got to be 16 they gave it to him to drive. He had it painted blue because the orange was no longer cool. I went on my first date with Brent in this car. And I was with Brent the night that it died, the electricity completely stopped working, there were no lights on inside and only one headlight would pop up. Now... it sits in his parents driveway, driving my mother in law mad! Ted has dreams of fixing it up. I really hope he does!



I love these two photos... we are both so proud. Me in my favorite pink dress that my mom tells me I wanted to wear EVERY day and she bought it for $5 at some discount store. And Brent proud standing near Tommy Trojan on USC's campus, being prepped for graduation there someday!

Apparently our parents both thought Olan Mills was the way to go at this age. We are probably both around 6.


6 comments:
I think Z stole my tricycle, messy spaghetti, temporary pool, and bowl cut.
You guys are absolutely adorable. You'll make beautiful children. :) Kim, you look like a porcelain doll in the photo with bonnet. Miss you, Dana
I love that you posted these. They are so fun to look at!
Kim, I loved seeing these. Of course many of Brent's looked familiar but I don't think I had ever seen childhood pictures of you...so those were so much fun to see. Too cute! I LOVE that tres jolie shirt you are wearing as a baby.
And the picture of Ted and Brent on the beach in San Clemente is priceless.
I know where that is in San Clemente too!
Great Pics!
Post a Comment