7.22.2007

kim turns 29 - july 12th

The day actually started with a phone call from Brent in Mozambique! That was a good way to wake up. Then... at lunch Paige and Marci were planning to come with CPK for lunch and along with them came... CHERYL!!! She flew in from Dallas to surprise me and to spend a girls weekend with us. It was a wonderful surprise. We ate lunch in my office with Jackie and Cayce once I calmed down a bit from the surprise!

After work we met my parents, Grandma June, and Mark & Elizabeth at Bandera for dinner... mmmmm! Sadly there was not a large enough table for all of us so we had to be a bit separated. I did my best to go back and forth between the tables. It was SO much fun to be there all together. I loved it.



After dinner we all went over to Gelato Paradiso for some dessert. It was nice to talk all together as a group for a few minutes. Grandma June shared with us about her days of skinny dipping in her friend's pool and my dad made fun of Cheryl playing with Paige's hair by beginning to play with Marci's hair. It was interesting to say the least. We got to hear all about Mark's new job with Bank of America and I filled everyone in on Brent's travels. It was a wonderful birthday, even though I missed my husband very much!



No comments: