7.22.2007

girls weekend 2007

For the start of girls weekend Paige made us a yummy dinner on Friday night. I had to work that day (sad). When I got home from work Paige and Cheryl started cooking. They made a wonderful "slab of chicken and salad." After dinner we went for a night swim. I had to pay Ladera $50 for a new pool card because we could not find one anywhere in the house! It was worth it though... it was a lovely night out there.


The next day we went to the Covenant Hills pool for the day. We brought a large cooler with snacks and lunch and settled in for the day. We went swimming lots, played with a beach ball we found, did some reading...




That night we tried Infusion for dinner! We had martini's at the bar while we waited for our table.


















Dinner was VERY good... I would definitely go back. We had a great time of connecting and laughing at this meal. We went home for fondue that night and to watch a movie. It was interesting that I was the only one who did not want to see this movie yet ended up being the ONLY one still awake at the end. It was terrible. I do not recommend seeing "Bandidas." The girls thought this was hysterical... I was NOT lauhging.

On Sunday we had to say good-bye to Cheryl. It was sad for us all. We LOVE the time we get together, it seems so few and far between these days. Brent and I are hoping to get to Texas in November this year so we'll have to wait until then to see this face again. What a beautiful birthday I had!!

1 comment:

Todd said...

Hey guys! Sorry I missed you this weekend. Hope to connect soon.

Way to update!