5.24.2008

Holli + Huy = H2DO

Huy and Holli were married on May 17th at Calamigos Ranch! Obviously it was very special for Brent and I since we were married under the very same tree a little over 4 years ago. The Do's did an amazing job planning a beautiful evening, all the details were beautiful. The presence of the Lord was there again during their ceremony and I felt incredibly happy being there. Brent and I arrived about a half hour before everyone else so we had some time just to ourselves in our special place. We prayed over the site and had a chance to just take it all in before the festivities began. I was so thankful for the time. It was just as beautiful and magical as I remembered. Thank you Lord for this wonderful place.
I took these photos while we were there alone. Isn't it just amazing?
There's that big beautiful tree... it is what makes this site so romantic and perfect!
My cute husband in his tuxedo. :)
We thought we had a lot of people in our bridal party. In perfect Huy Do style he has a whopping 12 groomsmen. 5 best men!
Huy awaiting his BEAUTIFUL bride!
The flowers were amazing!



Brent and G played and sang while Huy and Holli were taking communion.
Mr. and Mrs. Do!!!!!!!!!
Waiting for the audience to move to the reception!
The Pavillion for the reception...
Their first dance...
The inside of the tent has gotten even cooler since our wedding. All the lights wrapped in fabric was beautiful... and those paper lanterns, WOW! I was so impressed.
The Stillwells
Mike and Tawnia
G Haugh gave a great toast at the wedding, pronouncing his singleness. We had a good laugh. We had a beautiful meal, did some dancing and watched a slideshow that Huy made. It was great to see Huy as a little boy. SO funny!
Mr. and Mrs. Do made a grand exit into their H2 Hummer and drove away. They will be gone for a month for their honeymoon. Congratulations Dos!!
All in all, a good time was had by all... especially the Zakaryans!


A couple of videos from the ceremony...





1 comment:

ChristanP said...

Kim! You look beautiful :) I miss you!