Saturday night...
And then... last night I got to go to the theater again! Linda, Jill, and I went to see "Wicked" at the Pantages Theater in LA. It was amazing. The sets and lights, WOW! And the two that play the lead are awesome. I had no idea I would like it as much as I did. And it was SO much fun to be with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, just the girls! We ate at Maggiano's at the Grove nearby, and then raced over to the theater, we barely made it to see the opening act. I love the theater, it's so much fun. If you haven't seen this show, go! But then, I am probably one of the last who hasn't seen it. :) I think it's been here for several years!

2 comments:
Love Wicked! Great picture of all 3 of you too...in your black and white. Cute jacket Kim!
I want to see Wicked! The name always left a bad taste in my mouth, but I hear it's great. Maggiano's! I want some calamari! :)
Post a Comment