2.22.2008

It's been a while...

Life has gotten busy and there just hasn't been much time for blogging because of it. Finally tonight while our friends Cheryl and Casey, and Brent are all sleeping, I decided it was time to get some new blogs up. I've heard several complaints, or maybe just concerns, from our fans. To all, I apologize for the delay. :) I do love blogging, it just takes time. In the midst of Brent starting a new job and embarking on a crazy schedule we are well. The Lord has been so good and faithful to us in the process. It's not easy to do what he's doing, yet the Lord has sustained him beyond what I've prayed for. I am grateful for his new job and for mine. Overall, things are going well there too. We are starting to get ready for summer already. Spring is always such a busy time at work, but really fun too. So many new and old faces. I truly enjoy it. Love to you all. Enjoy the new blogs!

3 comments:

Ashley N said...

YAY! I was so excited when my google reader said you had 7 new posts :) I love all the pictures from our weekend and the adorable pictures of Paige. Miss you!!

Todd said...

Good to see you back in blogland! :)

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy to have so much to read up on! We miss you guys.