2.17.2008

Ashley Came to Town

Our cousin Ashley came to visit for her brother Adam's 26th birthday.

We made a fully authentic southern-style meal by recreating all of Adam's favorite entrees and sides from Luby's (The Brown) Cafeteria.

We all decided to surprise Jill and not tell her that Ashley was coming into town for the party.

If you watch carefully you can briefly catch her excitement.
(Notice the awkward banter as we all awaited Ashley's entrance)



More pictures of the party to come!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my!! That was great. Simply priceless!! You guys are the best!!!

Cheryl, Casey, Jett and Granger Haun said...

That was so cute... Surprises are so fun! I get to see you tomorrow :)

dc said...

Can we please surprise Jill again? Soon?

BEST reaction EVER!

Ashley N said...

Yay! I'm so glad it finally worked...priceless! I had such an amazing time with you all...thank you for everything. Hopefully my next visit can be a bit longer :)

Brent, I will be anxiously awaiting the pebble beach blog so get that crossed off your list ;)

Ashley N said...

oh and I really do feel honored that I am one of your blog post titles :)

Joanie said...

OK - I'm a friend of A and A's from Fort Worth (one of thier OLDER and MATURE friends) and Karen told me today to check out the video with Jill's surprise and I loved it! I watched it 3 times and laughed out loud all 3 times! You guys are so lucky to be so close and I'm so glad you had fun with Adam's party and Jill's surprise. I honestly intended to get some blue jello (or a package of blue jello mix) and send it to Adam with Ashley - but never got it done. Sounds like the Luby's party was great. Take care of little Adam for us!

Joanie Morrison