12.02.2007

Disco Fever...

It was Shannon's 30th birthday and she partied like a rock star... a 70's rock star!! She danced the night away and enjoyed every minute. It was so fun to be there to celebrate this birthday with her.
Brent was dressed to impress in my dad's jacket from his high school graduation!!
It was great to see Cayce! She has been on maternity leave for a couple of months so we haven't seen each other as much. And even though I see Jackie almost every day... I almost didn't recognize her. Is that wig awesome or what?
My costume was called the "psychodelic housewife"... hmmm...

Keith made an amazing dancefloor... so authentic!!!
Most of the pictures are with a flash so you don't really get the full effect but these two show more of what the party was really like. A true disco ball with a spotlight on it, fog, and a dance floor... what more could you ask for?
That's all Brent and Sean needed to the hit the floor together...
Sean and Shannon
Not even sure what to say here...
It was fun to see Angela and Isaiah!! Those two can dance!

Not sure what this move is but it definitely turned some heads!!

Peter and Katie cutting a rug... that hair is just, well, nasty!
Keith in a mullet
Katie in that lovely mullet

Brent and I had to try that wig once Jackie had had enough!
The happy wig dance

The party was really fun... so fun to see all my coworkers dressed up and having so much fun. Sadly I didn't get any pics of Brittany and Josh on the dance floor. Sorry Britt! Thanks to the Morrisseys for having us all to their house. It was the perfect place for the party. I hope Shannon felt very loved!! Happy 3-0 Shan!!

3 comments:

ChristanP said...

I can't believe we missed this! Thank you for taking such fun pictures :)

Unknown said...

This is so great!! I LOVE these pics! :) Thanks so much! I love Shannon! And of course I love you too!

Melissa B said...

Wow, looks like a fun party!