10.05.2010

Santa Barbara

Wow... it's been 10 years since I graduated from Westmont! I can't believe it. We went up to SB this last weekend for Homecoming and our 10 year reunion. It was SO wonderful to see everyone and to have all my girls together!

Sadly I took zero photos at the actual reunion event, too much fun being had! Paige planned a beautiful night for all of us and our kids at Chase Palm Park. It was so great to reconnect with old friends, some I haven't seen since college. I loved it.

We also rented a house with the Hauns and got lots of time with all the girls and our husbands!


On our way we stopped in Carpinteria to see my dad who happened to be up there working at their headquarters. We stopped in so he could introduce his co-workers to the bean!


Really cool office!


Here we are hanging out on Friday night with all the kiddos. Casey bbq'd burgers for dinner and we just played outside. It was so hot for SB standards and there was no air-conditioning!


Ring around the Rosie!


Mel with Gracie and Caleb

The girls...
Dana, me, Paige, Marci, Cheryl and Mel. We missed you Mer!


Jetty!


These boys LOVED being together this time. It was so much fun for us to see them loving each other!





Plaid shorts and mom shirts!


On our last morning we went to East Beach Grill for bfast. Yummmmmmm! Casey and Brent took the boys down to check out the water.





Uncle Casey ("ca-ca") is one of Asher's new favorite people!


Ahhh, the Gentzkows





Hanging out at the house...


We went to In-n-out with the gang before heading out. Always sad to say goodbye.


Asher was exhausted and crashed in the car before we were even on the freeway! I think he had a great weekend too!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: