Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit...
I love those lanterns too! I'm also glad to see the monkey is being put to good use :) The pictures on another blog of Grant and Asher finding their belly buttons are just too cute!Miss ya'll too much!!
LOVE this shower. Ive gotta see more pics. You should have asked me for some of my lanterns, a have a bunch.
IT LOOKED AMAZING KIM!!!!!!!!!! I am more than impressed dude.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love those lanterns too! I'm also glad to see the monkey is being put to good use :)
The pictures on another blog of Grant and Asher finding their belly buttons are just too cute!
Miss ya'll too much!!
LOVE this shower. Ive gotta see more pics. You should have asked me for some of my lanterns, a have a bunch.
IT LOOKED AMAZING KIM!!!!!!!!!! I am more than impressed dude.
Post a Comment