10.08.2009

Todd & Faith's Wedding...

The ceremony started with Grandma June... a place of honor!
Todd walked her to her seat... she was very proud to be escorted by her grandson!

Then there was Faith...
SO excited to see her man... and Todd, holding it together when he saw his bride...

Her parents gave her away...

The ceremony was beautiful...
Kris gave some great advise and wisdom to them... they soaked it in...
Then he prayed for them...
Then there were vows and rings and all the usual things... and then...

THE KISS!!!!
Photos after...
Their first dance... ahhhhh...
The reception was super fun... and beautiful! Sadly, I did not get any photos of the dance off... Todd was AWESOME!!!
And now... they are in Kauai enjoying their honeymoon!
Love you guys... have a great time!!!

**disclaimer... all of these photos were stolen off of facebook, taken by other friends and family. I don't know what I was doing, but I didn't take any pics at the wedding, sad!**

No comments: