10.11.2009

Other pics from wedding weekend...

Asher's first plane!!!!!
He was an awesome traveler... he slept on the way up, played, and the sat with me on the way down. We were so proud of our little man!
Small side note... I looked down at the floor at one point to get my drink and randomly I saw a nose & a paw there... Lo and behold, there was a seeing eye dog on our plane. Amazing... he was SO good!
Rehearsal and lunch at the Riverview Country Club on Saturday... amazing view of the river!!

T&Faith eating lunch!
It was an added bonus that I got to spend some time with one of my favorite ppl in the whole world, Holly! Jas was a groomsman in the wedding so they were there the whole weekend with...
one of my favorite kids of all time... baby J, Jeremiah!
We sat with my cousin Drew for lunch
The big guy doing his usual thing... making the rounds! He was awesome!
Uncle Todd got some bean time before all the business of the wedding day.... Bean loved you Uncle Todd!

Then pics with Daddy... ahhhh


Asher was on melt down status by the time we left there... so everyone had to make sad faces to go along with his!

I love being a family of 3!!


Saturday night dinner with our fam at The Rivers restaurant, apparently one of the best restaurants in town. It was so fun to see everyone and get to hang out. Asher was passed around by some many people that wanted to love him and I got to eat my dinner without a baby on my lap! It was nice. Thanks for holding him everyone!

my cousins... Brady and Taylor
more cousins... Laura and Aaron
Hangin' out at the Bridgehouse...

Jen and Rodney... sorry, not a great pic of Rodney but SO cute of Jen!
Grandma June loved seeing the babies... little Grant is SO adorable!
The view of the river from the Bridgehouse... GREAT bed and breakfast in Redding
Monday morning breakfast at the Black Bear Diner... yummmmm

Little Paigey Monkey hearts Brady and Cory big time... especially Brady!
The boys... doing their boy thing!
Serious drool.. Bean popped a 2nd tooth through this week!!!
It was a really fun weekend... I just love my family!
And... I am so happy for my bro and his new bride!

No comments: