7.27.2009

A few new ones...

Asher has started to grab and hold onto toys! Granted, he doesn't hold on very long... but still, it counts! Here he is holding one of the easier toys!

Our friend Monica and Jeremy visited Asher this last weekend. They sent him this GREAT shirt when he was born. He loves it as you can tell. :) And he loved meeting his friends Monica and Jeremy. Thanks so much for coming guys... we miss you!
We also had our family from TEXAS in town this last week. It was wonderful to see Ashley and Karen. We just love having them in CA. Asher was not in a very good mood the day they came over which was sad for me... but he was better the next time.

Asher misses you already Ashley...

Apparently Adam likes his fingers in the mouth also. :)


Our little boy is growing up! On top of being able to grab toys he is also holding his head up pretty well these days and is enjoying being on his tummy more and more...



It is still quite short lived but we are always excited. This is how tummy time usually ends... rolled onto his side, hands right back in the mouth! :) I love this kid!
This is how I found Asher the other day after his nap. I try so hard to swaddle as tightly as I can... and yet he still defeats me on many occasions. This was one of those occasions... I came in after his nap and found him just like this! He was so happy to have defeated that swaddle.
Oh ASher!

Lovin' life!

1 comment:

Ashley N said...

I'm so glad we finally got to meet Asher! He is just precious. Those pictures of him are great. And I can't believe he can get out of the swaddle...he's getting so big! Love you guys so much...SO great to be with you.