7.16.2009

12 weeks!

Our little bean is 12 weeks old now! Can you believe it?
He is a happy little man these days and is OBSESSED with his hands. If he could fit them both in his mouth at the same time he would. He can grab toys now and is enjoying exploring this world of ours (mostly by putting things in his mouth!)
We just adore him!
Another topple during our photo shoot!
"I love my hands... mmmmmmmm!!!"
We were given this awesome gift from some of my parents friends... we LOVE it. It makes being outside quite enjoyable as mommy doesn't have to worry about the bean getting burned. We could even close him inside the bug net if we wanted to... but we don't. Why? Just another great reason for living in CA... no bugs! (Except mosquitos I guess... I have 3 bites from my bday party, but that's besides the point). Here we are outside in "our front yard" just playing in the afternoon!

No comments: