6.03.2009

Who does the Bean resemble???

Brent...







Kim...










What do you think? We think he is really a mix!!! Whoever he looks like, he is freaking cute to us!!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Mark is afraid of the clown on the mobile. scary clown.

Ashley N said...

I had thought he looked like Brent but after seeing these pictures I think he really is a mix.

I loved seeing those old pictures of Granddad and Honey with baby Brent :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Brent - but he is so Kim to me! I see a little of you but the eyes are Kim! He is adorable of course!

Anonymous said...

He definitely looks like Kim, but I see expressions of Brent. A real combo and a real handsome dude! Love, Aunt Marilyn

Anonymous said...

We just cant wait to see him! We are in CA now so we'll have to make plans!

Adam said...

Definitely has Kim's eyes and I think overall more like Kim. But he has Brent's puffy cheeks. Not his puffy cheeks now, but his puffy cheeks then. You don't have puffy cheeks Brent, but you do have a big nose. Asher will have to grow into that.

Kim, its uncanny how much that newborn pic of you (2nd one) looks like you now. I don't think I've ever seen a newborn pic that you can see the adult's face so clearly in it!