Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit...
I love it!!! Asher has no idea what is ahead in his life with his Poppy!
Way to go Asher- you have his number early in life. Just remember K.B. for future. I will fill you in later! Love, Aunt Marilyn
it really is my FAVORITE THING that your dad is "poppy" just like mine! =) i love it!
Oh that's hilarious!
So funny! Ah, Big Ray is going to be a crazy, fun Poppy.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!!! Asher has no idea what is ahead in his life with his Poppy!
Way to go Asher- you have his number early in life. Just remember K.B. for future. I will fill you in later! Love, Aunt Marilyn
it really is my FAVORITE THING that your dad is "poppy" just like mine! =) i love it!
Oh that's hilarious!
So funny! Ah, Big Ray is going to be a crazy, fun Poppy.
So funny! Ah, Big Ray is going to be a crazy, fun Poppy.
Post a Comment