2.09.2009

Life...

... has been really good lately. I had a baby shower this last Saturday that was so much fun and such a blessing to Brent and me. I still can't believe the excitement and generosity flowing from these women in my life. I have so much to be thankful for. Truly. Many in my family came from all over the place to be here to celebrate with me. It was wonderful. Everyone is so excited about the coming of Asher... most of all us! He is moving and kicking inside all the time these days. It has become sort of second nature and is not quite as surprising each time, but just as awesome. I can't wait to see his little face, hold his hand, and look in his eyes.

This coming weekend our friends Mike and Tawnia are getting married! And we are so excited for them. It's a big day! We are already looking forward to celebrating with them and blessing them in their new life together... what a beautiful and wonderful thing!

1 comment:

Todd said...

This post makes me happy :)