2.16.2009

Laser Light Show

Oh yes! At the end of Mike and Tawnia's rehearsal dinner there was, yet another, LASER LIGHT SHOW! It has been 5 years since this crew put on such a show... and they've still got "IT"!!

The preparation...
The laser beginning...
The first skit... this time starring JUDE!
Casey Chop as Father Time...
Skit number 2... something about a deer
More lasers of course...
The dance party scene...
Brandon's magic trick...

And the finale... Mike and Tawnia dancing!!!
... with lasers, of course!
The last time a laser light show happened was at our rehearsal dinner 5 years ago! I think that one was just as confusing for most people as this one. But still... fun was had by all. Mike cried through the whole thing, laughing of course. I manned a video camera... oh yes, this is on video! I think Tawnia and Elizabeth were the most excited about getting to see a Laser Light Show... finally! The boys have been talking about them for years... and this was the time! Great job guys... you out did yourselves!

2 comments:

Todd said...

What?? A live performance? By the original cast? I've got to see this video!!

Adam said...

Jealous.