11.03.2008

TOMORROW...

For most I know that tomorrow is election day. And, of course, that's true. But for the Zakaryan's it is also "BABY DAY!" Tomorrow, we find out whether our baby is a girl or a boy. And we are SOOOOO excited. I would like to know what everyone thinks so PLEASE... put in your votes now as to BOY or GIRL. You can do it in the comments section just below this post! Hope to hear from all the "Zakaryan Life" fans! We will make the announcement in the next couple of days so stay tuned... Love, Kim (and Brent) :)

27 comments:

huy do said...

if i'm not allowed to guess ninja, warlock, or viking...then i guess girl.

everydayVALENTINE said...

hmmmm...i'm going with girl. but i am still on the fence. but i have to choose one so right now i say girl! love you guys and cannot wait to hear!
*laura*

Jennifer Morse said...

I am going to guess boy. Although that was my guess with Paige and I was obviously wrong so we'll see. Can't wait! Love you...
jen

Anonymous said...

I am feeling pretty confident it is a girl!

Anonymous said...

Of course it is a Girl!!!!!! Mom's always know best!

dc said...

I'm guessing... Boy! :) I can't wait to meet baby, no matter who he/she is!

Ashley N said...

I'm going against the crowd and going with boy.

Anonymous said...

I am going with Abraham, our student who is 100% at guessing the gender, and say boy...

Paige said...

I think it is a girl!! And I will be soooo happy with whatever Baby Z is! This is an exciting day for many!!

Cheryl, Casey, Jett and Granger Haun said...

I'm guessing a boy. But only because b comes before g in the alphabet! :) The Hauns do not have a gut feeling, so we're just going with it. Can't wait to find out. Love to every last one of those Zakaryans!

Anonymous said...

I really think it's a boy, but will be happy with either!

smitty said...

We are thinking.............girl........but have no real reason why. Either way, healthy and happy works for us too. WOW can you imagine 3 new baby girls in the Schopeck Family....that would be crazy!!! We can't wait to hear from you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really think it's a boy...just a gut feeling. However, I guess girls can be first borns (Kim and Linda) which would be fine with me. Either way, the baby will have the best mom and dad in the world. We love you both!

Elizabeth said...

Mark guesses girl. I was boy, but Im going with girl too.

Unknown said...

I'm going to guess a boy. . . but either way it's going to be amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

I vote boy. Half the people I know have gotten pregnant or had babies this year, and a good 90% of them were boys. So I say boy...plus he can be Ben's buddy. :)

Brittany said...

I guess it is a girl. Abraham can't be right all the time.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a girl, with kind of boyish toes!

Anonymous said...

I'm going woman. OK, that sounds bad... I think you're going to have a baby girl.

rockinmama said...

yes!!!! i CANNOT wait to find out what you are having! =) i am totally on the fence with this one. but i know *so* many people who just had or are having boys...that it's time for a GIRL. plus, i am pretty partial to them. =) so...GIRL is my vote! love you!

Anonymous said...

Zack and I both vote GIRL . . . . we need to even things out...so many boys being born, Micah included....but really, I just see Kim and baby girl together! Brent does need a boy though to teach how to run around a high school campus with a box over his head!!! Can't wait to find out!

Todd said...

I'm going for a little male Z!

Chris Zoch said...

It's a "Girl"

Anonymous said...

I'm going boy

Unknown said...

I say GIRL!

t h e G l e s s n e r s said...

My vote is girl :).

bfullmer said...

I'm going with girl, all the way! Soo excited to see you guys soon and find out! Love you lots :)