Monkey!!!!!
Well actually, this is a picture from our ultrasound at 12 weeks (He's 17 weeks now).
It does look like a monkey though doesn't it? Anyway, drum roll please.......
Well actually, this is a picture from our ultrasound at 12 weeks (He's 17 weeks now).It does look like a monkey though doesn't it? Anyway, drum roll please.......
The doctor said that he's 95% sure and we think he knows what he's talking about. Apparently that's his little wiener there by that + sign. We are so excited for our son! The Zakaryan name and a legacy of chest hair will live on!!!
His name is
Asher Stephen Zakaryan
The name Asher means happy or blessed. Over a year ago, the Lord put this name especially on our hearts and we believe that this is the destiny that He has for this child.
Stephen is my middle name (and my dad's) and it means crown.
It looks like Asher is doing great.
We saw him movin' around like crazy, all swimmin' and what not.
We saw him react when Kim was laughing. He's getting filled with the joy of the Lord already!
His name is
Asher Stephen Zakaryan
The name Asher means happy or blessed. Over a year ago, the Lord put this name especially on our hearts and we believe that this is the destiny that He has for this child.
Stephen is my middle name (and my dad's) and it means crown.
It looks like Asher is doing great.
We saw him movin' around like crazy, all swimmin' and what not.
We saw him react when Kim was laughing. He's getting filled with the joy of the Lord already!

Thank you all so much for being excited with us! What an amazing feeling it is to have you all so happy for us and eager to hear the news. We are so blessed by friends and family!!!


10 comments:
Owen and Asher, BFF. Owen's first word this morning was Asher. We LOVE the name.
yeah...i'm so happy for you guys and i LOVE that name. i just love it. cannot wait to hold that little baby in my arms & cannot wait to find out if he will have two more boy cousins around his age! love you guys- *laura*
SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! :) I love him already. :)
I love him too!!! The name sounds just perfect. I can't wait to meet this special little guy:) We love you guys!!!
I'm just glad it's not a monkey! So, so, so, so, so excited for you guys!!! Thanks for letting us be a part of the process! Love all 3 of you Z's!
amazing! LOVE his name...LOVE that he is a boy...and LOVE YOU! xoxo congrats
Wow CONGRATULATIONS! Look at all the news I miss living in Northern California! :) I'm really happy for you guys. You will make wonderful parents!!!!!! Really!
Even in the care and prayer you took in choosing his name...love it!
Congratulations! :)
- Jess Howard
Yea!!!! Ben and I can't wait to meet you, Asher. :)
Congratulations!
love the name! and those cute photos. isn't it just a miracle that he is growing within you kim! so excited for you two, and to meet Asher. He is blessed to have you two as his parents! love, mel
I know I talked with Brent on the phone but I wanted to still make an official comment on the blog of how excited I am for you two and your little baby boy! I also just love the name and what it means :) Can't wait to see you in January...especially you all cute and pregnant Kim!
Post a Comment